Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a message to the unknown.

I woke up crying because of you. I came home crying because of you. I drove home crying because of You. I called home crying because of YOU. I stood outside crying because of YOU.

If you/You/YOU knew, how would that make you/You/YOU feel? Wrong/sympathetic/sorry?

No.

you still are everything to me, and I don't know why. I cling to you like a child to his mother's breast; defend you to the ends of the world, and for what? For them. The thread that holds me on is so thin, and I have to wonder when it will dare break. What will I become? I am nothing to you, yet you are everything to me, and you will never realize it. What would I be without you? I sleep, only to dream of you.

But You. You, too, have been my everything, but for the shortest amount of time. Still, that doesn't even make a difference because You have given that love back without even trying. Even though my heart aches without You here, I know I won't drive myself into nothing because You are not insincere. You understand and just do what You do. Thank You for everything.

And YOU... Don't even get me started. YOU want to know the truth? I think YOU're an asshole. What YOU did was wrong. So unbelievably wrong. How stubborn can YOU be? To push aside YOUr best friends and destroy something so beautiful? YOU were almost like a brother to me once, but suddenly, I couldn't even speak to YOU. It's like YOU've separated a family, and it tears me apart so much. I hope one day YOU realize what's become of YOU... and everything YOU surrounded. Because I love YOU. I loved what YOU created; what YOU were apart, and now it's nothing. I am nothing.

No comments: